Stephen L. Bauer
- Professional Real Estate Inspector
- Performing Hi-Tech Home Inspections since 1985
- We have completed over 12,000 fee paid inspections
- We inspect Lawrence KS, Baldwin Cty, Ottawa, Eudora, Desoto, Olathe, Overland Park, Shawnee, Lenexa, Gardner, Kansas City area, Topeka, Ozawkie, Oskaloosa, Meriden, Valley Falls
Choose Bauer Inspections for:
- Complete Residential Home Inspections
- Pre Sale Inspections
- Termite Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Commercial Inspections
- On-Site Reports
- Photo Documentation
- Experienced Inspector
- Monthly Reminder Newsletter
- Follow-Up Consulting
Complete Residential Home Inspections include:
- Structural Inspections
- Exterior Inspections
- Roof and Attic Inspections
- Interior Inspections
- Heating and Cooling Inspections
- Plumbing Inspections
- Electrical Inspections
We try to make the home inspection a learning experience for the buyer, so we like the buyer to be present at all inspections. We will explain all deficiencies, as well as answer questions you may have about the house, and offer maintenance recommendations to help you maintain your new house.
You will receive a report at the time of the inspection that documents and describes the condition of your house. This report typically includes between 50 and 100 color photos of the house and it’s components.
You will also receive a subscription to our Bauer Inspection Services Monthly Newsletter, which includes reminders to perform certain maintenance functions on or around your house, as well as tips for some of the common and simple repairs you might want to make in your house.
In addition, you will have the resources of Steve Bauer as a building consultant while you own your house. If you have questions at any time about your house, (whether it was an item in the inspection or not) you can call or e-mail Bauer Inspections for consulting on any problems or questions you might have about your house.